View Profile JudoJoe

15 Movie Reviews

Wow

Absolutely amazing. Got to see it the first few seconds it hit the portal, but it was still in the under review stage. Phenomenal.

Still Terrific

Madness needs to be compiled into one long ass platform game.... preferably on XBox 360.

Nicely Done!

I enjoy Dante and I really enjoyed this. Great stuff. Very entertaining and well paced.

11 Game Reviews

The Best Game Ever Made!

This is a great game. Simple, stupid pixels. Almost anti-simple? In any case I discovered the only way to die without breaking a sweat!

Very Cool

Very nice game. Its relaxing, but still difficult. All I would like to see would be more music. Check out the audio portal.

Entertainment Inefficiency

It just is boring right off the bat. The button problem is an easy fix and graphics as Br1tt said are lackadaisical. The "music" had me thinking that there was an error with something on my computer. Newgrounds has an eclectic audio portal, with tons of not only free, but quality songs and loops you should download. Definately take Kurt-1's advice on improvements. You've definately got the Action Scripting, now just bring some more creative quality to the table.

1 Audio Review

Sweet

This is really intense. Good work.

I'm downloading this.