View Profile JudoJoe

All 15 Movie Reviews

1 w/ Response

Wow

Absolutely amazing. Got to see it the first few seconds it hit the portal, but it was still in the under review stage. Phenomenal.

Still Terrific

Madness needs to be compiled into one long ass platform game.... preferably on XBox 360.

Nicely Done!

I enjoy Dante and I really enjoyed this. Great stuff. Very entertaining and well paced.

You Are The Mastermind

Sheer genius. Amazing skills and talents in flash accompanied by an entertaining storyline makes the perfect anything. Great job. Keep it up!

WOW

That was the greatest thing I've ever seen! Keep it up!

Pretty Nice

Yeah, the graphics were okay. That little girl was ugly though. The story was great and original. Keep on keepin on.

JudoJoe

That's right, special thanks and links... that's what I'm talkin about, JJ.

Haha!

Yes! That is what I have been waiting for. Don't take one step away from a Pico's Unloaded 2.

Amazing

I have never seen such a thing. It is as if you have taken the classic figure from the "Do not litter" and "Men's room" signs and created an entire world upon them. A superb style. The music fits perfectly and the animation flows smoothly.

Marvelous

Exellent! A superb tale of creativity and imagtination. Such a character so lithe has never been expressed before. Morphing and changing into all kinds of things. A great character who deserves a sequel.

www.JudoJoe.com