The Best Game Ever Made The Best Game Ever Made

The Best Game Ever Made!

This is a great game. Simple, stupid pixels. Almost anti-simple? In any case I discovered the only way to die without breaking a sweat!

Perpetual Motion the game Perpetual Motion the game

Very Cool

Very nice game. Its relaxing, but still difficult. All I would like to see would be more music. Check out the audio portal.

Super Hazza Pong Super Hazza Pong

Entertainment Inefficiency

It just is boring right off the bat. The button problem is an easy fix and graphics as Br1tt said are lackadaisical. The "music" had me thinking that there was an error with something on my computer. Newgrounds has an eclectic audio portal, with tons of not only free, but quality songs and loops you should download. Definately take Kurt-1's advice on improvements. You've definately got the Action Scripting, now just bring some more creative quality to the table.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Enthralling

Possibly the best game I've played on Newgrounds. One of the best games I've ever played ever. Very, very challenging.; nearly impossible at points, but effortlessly entertaining. Make a version FOR Xbox 360, not just the controller :D. Great game, guys!

RPS-25 RPS-25

Cool Baby

Yeah man, that was pretty tight. The whole 27 different gestures was awesome, I'm always whippin out a pistol in RPS, but no one believes me when I say how many ways you can play. Thanks man. If you're gonna do another, make it more ineractive and more graphicly pleasing.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

OH MY GOD

I loved the first one and the release of the second one has been the biggest piece of inspiration in my life for me. Thank you so much.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

You're Back!

You're Back! Its a miracle! That was amazing, especially for a come back project, its been a while since Hostile.

Fear Unlimited Full Edit Fear Unlimited Full Edit

Nice

Very nice, but I thought it was gonna be about the new PC game.

Dizimz responds:

what fear ? from what I hear its awesome

Tutorial: 2D to 3D Guns Tutorial: 2D to 3D Guns

Very Nice x 2

Yeah, man, although I don't have Swift

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

to FlameConker7

get the PS2 version... i love it, it did come out in 2002, so think about what the hell you're saying